Tips for a Positively Glowing Summer You
(This is a sponsored post from Church & Dwight.)
Summer has arrived which means things are about to get hectic! The kids are home from school, vacations are planned and it’s time to get out and enjoy the sunshine. With all the summer activities and commotion, it can be hard to find the time to take care of yourself. Remember, having fun this summer also means staying healthy! Here are a few tips to ensure your summer kicks off without a hitch.
- The Importance of Water
- Drinking lots of water will keep you hydrated and help cool you down on those hot, humid days. It’s important to refuel your body so you can keep your energy levels up, up, up!
- Sunny Days are Here, in Moderation
- Throughout those long winter months, we often find ourselves craving the warm embrace of the sun—but too much of a good thing can lead to problems. Find a stylish sun hat, wear sunscreen and rock some cool shades while outdoors to protect you and your kids from the harmful rays. During peak times, go inside and cool off with a refreshing glass of lemonade.
- In the winter, we always make sure to take our daily vitamins to keep ourselves as healthy as possible during those cold months, but it’s just as important to maintain this routine in the summer. Spend those glorious days of freedom feeling your best. Vitafusion™ Men’s Complete Multivitamin and Women’s Complete Multivitamin are a quick and delicious way to ensure you get your daily dose of vitamins all year round!
- You are what you Eat
- Summer is the perfect excuse to expand your diet. With so many wonderful and tasty fruits and vegetables in season, there are a ton of options to meet every need. Strawberry’s are at their prime in June, which means not only are they at their best, but they’re also readily available at a good price!
- Work It!
- The cold months of winter make it hard to get motivated to do anything active, especially going to the gym. This summer, skip the gym and head outside! Walking through trails, going for a run or even gardening in your backyard – there are so many reasons to head outside and get active.
This summer remember to stay healthy and have fun!