*~CLOSED~* Usher in those May flowers with some help from the makers of Arm & Hammer™
Spring makes me feel so happy — the house smells great with the gusts of fresh air wafting through, the sun’s shining and my garden is sprouting. It’s also time to do a deep clean of the house. So this month’s sponsored post from Church & Dwight (the makers of Arm & Hammer™) is all about how you can get your house springy clean with the help of their products!
• Spruce up your spring wardrobe by using Arm & Hammer™ Cold Water Liquid Laundry Detergent to keep you smelling fresh and clean – it powers out dirt and odours in low temperatures with special agents in the detergent trapping soil in the wash water, so it rinses away and doesn’t redeposit on your clothes.
• Open the windows to the fresh spring air and let out the smell that Old Man Winter might have left in its wake. Clothes that have been tucked away are prone to powerful odours: fight the tough odours with Arm & Hammer™ Plus OxiClean™ Laundry Detergent, Fresh Scent. This formula, with deodorizing Arm & Hammer™ Baking Soda, neutralizes even the toughest odours, while OxiClean™ Dirt Fighters loosen and help lift up dirt.
Did you know that Arm & Hammer™ Baking Soda has over 101 uses around the home?
Seriously, we use it for everything at our house. Here are some of the ways I like to use it:
• Sprinkle onto carpets and area rugs, and leave for 15 minutes. Vacuum, and all the residual odours are gone!
• Add to a warm bath to soothe those accidental sunburns that seem inevitable this time of year.
• Remove dirt and grime (without unwanted scratch marks) from no-wax and tile floors using 120 g Arm & Hammer™ Baking Soda in a bucket of warm water, then mop and rinse clean for a sparkling floor that everyone will adore.
• Sprinkle Arm & Hammer™ Baking Soda into an offending gym bag to deodorize and abracadabra — the odours are gone! For the Tiger Woods on your team, clean golf irons (without scratching them) with a baking soda paste (3 parts Arm & Hammer™ Baking Soda to 1 part water) and a brush. Rinse thoroughly and let dry.
• Plastic takeout containers smell like the last meal? Wash the containers in between uses with Arm & Hammer™ Baking Soda sprinkled on a clean damp sponge. Bon appétit!
To help you get your spring cleaning groove on, I’ve got this lovely array of Church & Dwight products to give away! Value: $70CDN