Some Stuff I Just Don’t Get
There’s no real reason to this post, just a random smattering of things I really don’t understand. Like ketchup sandwiches… I don’t get those. Worrying about what other people are up to when it has nothing to do with you… I don’t get it.
Here’s a list of some other stuff I just don’t get.
– big game hunting
– wearing scarves in the summer
– short sleeved hoodie sweaters
– animal cruelty
– handguns in homes
– duck face
– how the human brain really works
– restaurants that use happy animals in their ads (there is NO pig out there that’s overjoyed you’re chowing down on its ribs, I’m sure of it)
– people who leave mean comments on the internet
– people who harm children
– wearing pants halfway down your ass
– wearing shoes that are two sizes too small
– why people work so hard to keep lawns weed-free and super green
– wearing flip flops on the subway
– eating food that’s still alive
– my husband’s method of filling the dishwasher
What are some things you just don’t get?