>Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho, it’s off to Great Wolf Lodge They Go!
>I’d like to update everyone on the fundraising efforts I discussed in my last post.
With the help of some absolutely amazing people, just over $500 has been raised for the Hamiltons’ trip to Great Wolf Lodge. I’ve spoken with the assistant general manager at the Niagara Falls location and he was kind enough to extend an incredible deal to the family.
Here’s the outline of what they’ve offered:
* all-inclusive meals (breakfast & dinner buffet + coupons for lunches from the outlets in the waterpark
* upgrade to a Wolf Den suite (if available for the weekend they choose)
Normally, the best rate available for this package is $479.99, but they’ve offered it for $189.99 (that’s 60% off)! This is truly incredible. And in case you’re thinking the deal’s too good to be true (in true infomercial style)…
But wait, there’s more!
* they’re giving Heather a free gift certificate for one hour at their spa
* 10 arcade tokens for each of the boys
* a complimentary round of mini-golf for the family
So the grand total for this trip will be $189 x 3 nights = $567 + HST = $640.71.
So why am I sharing this with you?
I’m begging for just a few more donations. We’re so close, and I know you’ve all been so incredibly generous lately but we think it’s just so, so important that while the Hamiltons are working so hard for others that we work hard for them.
So again, if you are able to help out, please email me at info(at)clippo(dot)ca.
We really appreciate your generosity and I know Heather & her family do, too.